Thursday, January 17, 2013

No appointments until Juy


It’s been a good week so far and we have a three-day weekend coming up. Okee dokkee.

I went to the doc yesterday. And the good news is my blood is better than it has been in about a year. Maybe longer. For the first time my platelets are above 100 and everything has else has improved too. and no appointments ‘till July!!

On the downside, I’m fat. I’m a bit mystified because of how much I workout and I really have been eating less crap. No sodas, not too much candy, etc. It’s frikking pastry man, and all those holiday cakes. Oh and donuts too. And all the cereal and PB&J’s maybe. Damn, my diet does suck. 

Thank god there are only two holidays left in the season – NFL conference championship Sunday (this week) and Superbowl Sunday the February 3rd.

I have to go to the heart doctor because of the fatigue. All my chemistry suggests I shouldn’t be as tired as I am. That’s tomorrow. It’s probably nothing. I going to not take any naps after work and see what happens.

I guess I’ll go on a diet soon.

My house sale is looking less and less likely. People are crazy. Buyers are asking sellers for price reductions and money for closing costs. There is no damn way that is going to happen.  I have some more adult decisions to make. I can’t stand it.


I guess that’s it for today,

Love to all

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment