Thursday, January 31, 2013

Evil Yorkie


Finally, something broke our way.

My wife was offered a job yesterday and she took it. That’s great news.

What does this have to recovery? Well, tangentially quite a lot. If things work out well for her we can do some house upgrades, stash some money away and pay down some bills so that when/if we do want to move we can make this work much easier.

You know how if you want to do something and it goes pretty easy, it’s as if it was meant to be? Trying to sell our house this time wasn’t like that. Maybe it just wasn’t time yet. In any event having a bit of cash put aside will help.

I think I’ve put my finger on fatigue issue. It’s got four legs, weighs about 13 pounds and is restless all night. I’d like to put more than a finger on it too. Coco my little pain in the ass Yorkie is a bed hog bully. She comes in all cuddly and slowly nudges me off the bed or kicks with her little feet that feel like four tony high-heeled shoes jabbing you in the side. Up and down. Up and down -- all nightlong. If the cancer doesn’t kill me; she will.

Oh well off to work.

Bill


No comments:

Post a Comment