Thursday, January 3, 2013

emptiness

Good morning everyone.

Well I’m just kind of hanging out waiting for me day to begin. I’ve been very fatigued as of late. Not really sure why that is. My working out has taken a back seat to actual work issues. You see, I like working out at lunch time. Right now I’m doing my this walking up and down the steps thing and I haven’t been able to get to it because of a hot work item that had a short deadline.

Anyway, I’m a little behind where I want to be.

My master plan last year was to sell the house and run away. Well it ain’t sold. I’m not sure if it’s the price r the railroad that goes through my back yard, but the fact of the matter is I’m a bit stuck for a little while.

It’s funny when you survive cancer, you expect your life to be more than it was. That you should do more with it, but somehow reality sneaks in and you’re a bit hemmed in and you stand waiting for something to break so you can burst out and live the new life you were given. The problem is the rest of the world doesn’t understand. and there is a resulting emptiness.

I guess that’s it for today.

See ya,

BIll


No comments:

Post a Comment