Thursday, February 28, 2013

New World Record


Good Morning :

A little after 0630 and all I want to do is go back to bed and skip today. I am sooooooooo busy at work. I can’t even describe all the hundreds of things I have to do I the next little while. Fudgesicles man.

Anyway, Yesterday was a big day. Six miles running er, ah trudging actually. It’s my new post cancer World Record. A good part of it was up Philadelphia Pike (for those unfamiliar with Delaware generally and Wilmington specifically that’s a giant hill) A real lung buster.

Yippee!

I don’t want to tell you everything on my road back – after all where would the mystery be? But six miles is a big deal. Oh, Oh, Oh I forgot to mention I had my IPod on and after every song I did ten pushups. This time last year I could do a pushup. All-in-all a butt kicking workout.


Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment