Friday, March 1, 2013

Nexium cold turkey

Good Morning All:

Not much to report today. I am a bit snowed under at work. In fact I had to postpone a meeting because I didn’t accomplish everything I need to pull it all together. I guess that’s progress of sorts. There was a time when I would have  pulled an all-nighter to get ready. It was just too much. In recent months I don’t do that.

I have to run by the pharmacy today. My doc told me to quit taking Nexium, but I read some stuff on the Internet that said you can reflux rebound if you go cold turkey. So I need to check with the pharmacist and see what she says.

Tric-Care, my insurer, wants us all to switch to mail-order pharmacy stuff. I need to call them and see if there is a pharmacist on hand to answer questions. Hmmmm. I don’t want to do it anyway.

That’s it




No comments:

Post a Comment