Friday, March 15, 2013

not much


Good morning:

Well recover stuff huh?

Ever since I’ve been off the Nexium I feel as though I have a heartburn episode brewing, but it never comes to fruition. It’s probably my advanced hypochondria.

I have this inkling in the back of my mind that … Never mind I don’t want to talk about it.

Had a weird experience yesterday.  I went to a meeting yesterday prepared to be the lead on something and the big boss suggested that someone else do it. At first I was miffed, then I thought about it and figured that’s okay because I’m dong too much as it is. No really it doesn’t hurt my feelings. It would have once, but maybe I’m getting mellower in my old age. Who knows?

Not much else to chat about.

Big golf day tomorrow – if we don’t get snowed out.

At the end of this month I begin my springtime weightlifting regimen in the garage. I am very excited. You know in you side where you get stitches if you run too fast without being in shape? I think I pulled something running stairs yesterday.

Oh well.
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment