Monday, March 4, 2013

Nexium update

Hey guys:
Apparently quitting Nexium cold Turkey is okay. I told the pharmacist about it and she said it was no big deal. Kind of run down the past few days. I don’t recover  as fast as I used to. Age? Whatever?

Works been unusually tough lately. I know I worked my tail off, but i have nothing to show for it. We had this meeting for our tiny staff and my boss went over all the things I owed her and I don’t have any good answers why I’ve not delivered the stuff. God it’s driving me crazy.

I just don’t know what to say.

I’m going to do an audit of my activities and see what’s what. I wonder if I just don’t giver a shit. Hmmmm? That’s not like me. Maybe I need a vacation. I need some kind of change that’s for sure.

I have to go get my taxes done today. God it’s gonna be terrible.

Pretty negative post I grant you, but shit, it be that way sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment