Thursday, February 7, 2013

Reckless biking

Didn’t get a chance to write to you guys this morning.

After a tough Neuropathy night I went home early yesterday, took a nap and then I do what I always do, doubled down on my exercise program and worked the pain away.

I jumped on my recumbent and pedaled my heart out for about 50 minutes, burned more than 500 calories, and sweated a good deal. Last night I slept like a baby, I’m gonna hit the recumbent bike again tomorrow and see what damage I can do to my burgeoning mid – section. Oh well.

I was watching this thing on TV last night about a Dr. who is seventy-something and lifting weights like crazy and looks muscular. The thing is he takes human growth hormones and testosterone. I don’t want to do that either so I’m just gonna keep whacking away at my fitness program, be reckless and drug free.

I guess that’s it.

Peace,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment