Monday, February 11, 2013

I’m back


Hey guys I didn’t feel too great last night. Had some abdominal pain, but I think I’ll be okay. I’m always hypersensitive to that because that’s how the cancer started before. I’m sure I’m okay it just freaks me out every now and then. As I’ve mentioned before cancer survivors are the worst hypochondriacs in the world.

This is one of those times.

One of my two best friends in the world is coming DC this week. He is visiting his son and we are going to get together and make fun of each other. It will be a blast.

Big goings on at work. WE all have to meet to see what we are going to do about the workforce stuff the governor put out in his state of the state address. Most of it we are doing already; we just have to align our language with his and we’ll be fine. It’ll be fun.

I know each of you is waiting with bated breath for my book to hit the interweb. Another week or two, please. I have copy edited for the second time and hope to get the final formatting done in the next couple of weeks. I am also working on a cover design, and that is apparently a big deal.

I may hire a cover designer. We’ll see.

That’s it gotta go 

No comments:

Post a Comment