Friday, May 17, 2013

tired, but no big deal


Well I am on the verge of a week off. I need it; I’m beat.

Yesterday was our big employer conference and thank God that’s over. I keep reminding myself, “There is no limit to what a man can accomplish as long as he doesn’t care who gets the credit.”
That is my new mantra. There is no limit, there is no limit, there is no limit …
Crazy huh?
I have my fist big LLS board/committee meeting next week. It should be an opportunity to work with some good people for an important cause. I have skills that  can help.
I guess this is more of me, talking to me thing right now, than me talking to you. Oh well …
Nex week I’m going to putter around the house, play gold once, fish once, and sleep a lot. Shoot I need it. I’ll probably work on my novel.
You know, I was thinking, I need to re-title my book. I was in such a rush to get it done and available that I let it through without seriously getting the title right. I was more concerned about making sure it would come up in key word searches that I sacrificed what I really wanted to say.
It should be “Bill’s Stupid Cancer Book: From Lymphoma to Survivor.” That would have been way better. Poop!
I guess that’s it for today.

Bill


No comments:

Post a Comment