Tuesday, May 28, 2013

diarrhea and sh#t


Well I took a week off from recover blogging, but recovery problems didn’t take a week off from me. I was sooooo sick last week I was – once again – convinced my cancer was back. I’m getting tired of this.
Anyway, Wednesday night I started projectile vomiting and diarrhea and it was so reminiscent of the period before I got sick that, well, it made me sick. I didn’t get any sleep Wednesday night and eventually went to the doc. He said there was some kind of stomach thing going around and took some blood for tests. The tests came back and he said there is no indication of a recurrence of my lymphoma, but my platelets were low as was my LDL. The LDL is a bit hmmmmm producing and the platelets are no big surprise.
He said we will treat it like a gastro-inter—something or other and go from there. I don’t know. This is really getting old. I think I may run by my colon guy and check and see what’s “normal” two years post surgery and we’ll go from there. As I’ve said a million times before, this whole intestine thing has never quite healed correctly.
We’ll see.
I guess that’s it for today.
My vacation pretty much sucked.@t 

No comments:

Post a Comment