Tuesday, May 14, 2013

squidgy stomach


Not a whole heck of a lot to report today recovery-wise. I’m feeling a bit better and had a good bike ride yesterday. I’m riding my bike until I nurse this hamstring back to health. It’s amazing really that my bicycle supports my rather large buttocks, but it does.

I think I look pretty good in my gym shorts, helmet and sneakers, but I bet I really look like the old guy I see around town riding his bike. I’ve seen a lot of heavy people lately riding bikes and it makes me suspicious about whether this contraptions can help you lose weight. I found this really cool calorie burn calculator, but wouldn’t you know it the URL won’t open this morning. Here it is. It just opened http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc -- it’s pretty cool.

I’ve felt a bit nauseous lately. Nothing like before, but still nauseous – no vomiting, just a squidgy stomach. Everybody gets a squidgy stomach from time-to-time so it’s probably no big deal. I have these flashbacks about the last time, but my plan is to wait and see. If it goes away – great, if not I’ll see a doc. I hate going to the doc. I think I what I really hate is trying to make an appointment – that’s the stinky part.

I guess that’s it.

Peace,

No comments:

Post a Comment