Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday

Did I tell you my brother made out a-okay at the doctors this week. His supposed cancer turned out to be polyps and everything is good. I may have mentioned it, I just can’t remember. I guess I could go look on an earlier post, but I am overcome with laziness. Ho hum.

Ho hum a great Kurt Vonnegut staple in his writing. Kind of a sarcastic yada yada yada from back in the day. Ho hum.

I have to get ready for work soon and I have several pre-shaving internal debates going on today.  Very important stuff. Should should I were jeans or khakis; should I run at lunch or just take it easy since I ran yesterday, and the day before, or is it loafers or ugly hiking shoes today. I don’t know.

 Speaking of running --  I’ve been hammering out some miles this week. I’d like to get to 20+, but I don’t want to push it too much. I’m at about 15, maybe a little less.  I can knock out five tomorrow to get me to 20. 

I guess that’s it for today -- ho hum

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment