Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday April 26, 2012 part deux


Thursday April 26, 2012.

I almost forgot. I guess I didn’t forget so much as ignore. I said I would be honest with you. I am having a lot of trouble getting motivated in the mornings. I just don’t enjoy working anywhere near like I used to. Once upon a time I identified who I am with my employment, but not now. It all seems way less important. I mean the work is still important – I guess. I mean somebody has to do it, but I am not so sure it should be me.

The woods are lovely dark and deep
But I have promises to keep.

Always a lot to think about.

Also I am still dog-tired in the evenings when I come home. My coping technique is a nap, a workout, and dinner. Then I veg out for two hours in front of the TV and by 9, I am ready for bed.

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation.

See ya, maybe I can be more honest tomorrow

Bill



Not a whole lot to report. Feeling pretty good. My workouts continue to make steady progress.

I have decided to keep my strength training to every third day instead of every other day. I think the extra day will help my body heal especially when one considers my age (54) and platelet situation 88,000. On the off days I plan to walk at lunch and ride my bike, or skip rope in the in the evenings -- More of an aerobic thing.

I guess that’s it.

Bill


No comments:

Post a Comment