Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Well,  not a whole heck of a lot to tell you about today.

I had been somewhat squeamish about working on my stomach muscles. I believe the new fanged term is core. Anyway I was worried about it because of the scar from the resection, but I have to do it sooner or later and well now seems as good a time as any,

So I hooked one of those surgical tubing exercise band things to the ceiling of my garage, put a pillow on the floor right beneath it,  kneeled on the floor, grasped the tubing. and did kneeling crunches. I didn't have a lot of stamina, but I was able to gut out three sets of ten.

I've decided to delude myself into thinking that my recent weight gain is partially lean muscle mass and not just fat.

I guess that's it.

See ya all,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment