Friday, April 27, 2012

exercise fatigue and felicity


Hey posse:

Things are getting better, but fatigue is still an issue.  Went home early from work yesterday; I was exhausted. Bone weary seems like a good phrase. Bone marrow weary more like it (heh, heh, heh – cancer humor just kills me. There’s another one. Oh God!! Heh, heh, heh)

Everything I read says the only thing for fatigue is activity and naps no longer than an hour. I also need to get my most important work of the day done in the mornings, so if I do run out of gas I don’t have a big hill to climb in the afternoon. Easy to say, but can be hard to do.

We all know how important I am – I heard the Delaware Department of Labor actually shut down while I was out sick.

My remaining hair is way too long, but I have this thin landing strip of hair down the middle of my head, surrounded by two giant patches of baldness. So I look like one of those pathetic middle-aged guys trying to hang on to youth. I’ll be middle aged someday.  Anyway I kind of dig my remaining curly locks, and don’t want to cut them, but I miss my very short hair I wore for so many years. Decision! Decisions! I don’t want to end up like Keri Russell and only be famous for a bad haircut choice.


Love to all,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment