Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Damn cough keeps hanging around

Feeling pretty dang good. cough hangs around a tad. Otherwise okay, Not a heck of a lot to report at this end.

Just plugging along. Walked the stairs in our yesterday for the first time in more that a month. Calves hurt. I’ve been on a Western novel binge lately. I read the last of the theRobert B. Parker Appaloosa series last night. There were four in all and then he died -- probably from boredom; he wrote the Jess Stone series too. Yech!

I keep staring at this giant book about the crusades I keep meaning to start, but I can’t get around to it. It’s too daunting right now. Still whacking away at work. blah, blah, blah.

I wish I had something more interesting to say today.

I was thinking about putting my 75 cancer tips on you tube. We’ll see.

BTW this month marks two year returning to work Part-time anyway.

Peace to all,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment