Tuesday, March 20, 2012

good news


Chemo 13:

It’s true. Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you – today I ate a grizzly.

Just got back from the doc (two appointments actually) and it’s all pretty good news. Whatever I’m doing right seems to be working.

While my platelets are still well below normal, everything else is trending the right way. I am – as they say – asymptomatic and in remission. The doc took me off two of my medications so that means I don’t have to take half dozen pills every morning -- just three or so. Could be way worse.

They seem to think the neuropathy will take care of itself over time. No oncology appointments for the 90 days and no scans for a year!!!

So much to be thankful for!!

I guess that’s it!

Love to all,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment