Saturday, December 29, 2012

jerks on facebook


It has come to my attention that there are a handful of assholes on facebook who –in some perverted sense of humor – have established Cancer is Funny Because People Die group pages. I am all for irreverence and such, but these morons seemed to have decided hurting people is funny.

Well I just want to say that there is a special place in hell for those kinds of people. I’m astonished.

On to recovery stuff. The thing that seems to be recovering most is my waistline. Yikes. I gonna have to cut a few pounds this year. Check this out.  And this isn’t a joke. I don’t want to drop too much in case there is ever a relapse of this stuff I want to have a little weight to give

I didn’t do much yesterday for a workout. I was bushed.

Kae and I were talking yesterday and for the most part the cancer and all the treatments seem like a dream now. As I get further and further away things become hazier and the trials a bit less terrifying. It was terrible as I went through it, but I’m starting to forget little things like the nightly self-injections at the kitchen table and flushing the lumens from my PICC or Hickman.

Maybe it’s better that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment