Thursday, February 20, 2014

LLS and Life

Hey Guys:

Got a lot going on!
I assumed my duties as chairman for the Mission Services Committee of the Delaware Chapter of the Leukemia Lymphoma society and we’ve had our second meeting. Currently writing a plan for the committee. At least an outline anyway.

Kind of got the blues about work. I’m just angsty and and don’t feel like I’m making much ground. I’m doing well, but I find it hard to keep my sarcasm in check (impossible is more like it). Anyway, I sometimes joke too much and I think it is getting the way. Who knows.

I applied for a job at DOE We’ll see. My batting average for interviews sucks these days. Who knows?

My play is coming along.

Been very. very fatigued as of late. I don’t know what is causing that. It’s taking forever to recover from exercise these days. Way more than one would think.

I guess that’s it.

Peace,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment